A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
This autumn our beatiful bride Elisaveta had wedding on Villa Rotonda. Elisaveta choose Wildin dress for her special day. The dress was flattering her body perfectly and emphasizing her beauty. Every detail of her look was perfectly marching together and showing her real and deep soul. Moreover, even from photos we can feel real and pure love between the couple, their emotions and honesty.
Villa Rotonda is an exceptional venue for wedding parties and celebrations offering breathtaking views. The location is absolutely charming and the extensive lawn is ideal for large events. This is without doubt a destination wedding made in heaven. Villa Rotonda strikes the perfect balance between fairytale details, inspiring panoramic views and charming gardens.
Getting engaged to your special someone is one of life’s greatest moments, but once the initial euphoria and surprise wear off, you’re left with a whirlwind of emotions, endless notifications on your cell phone, and the pressure of having to plan the perfect wedding. So what’s the next step? First sit down with your fiancé and decide upon a budget that everyone is comfortable with spending. Once this is done, talk about the estimated number of guests, a date, and most importantly, where it will be.
Here are the top three reasons why a villa wedding is perfect for your big day:
• Unlike a resort, a villa is just for you – no tourists getting drunk and sunburnt nearby as you exchange vows!
• Having the entire villa to yourself is one of the key benefits of a villa wedding, after all, getting married is an incredibly intimate and personal moment that’s best shared with the people who you’ve actually invited.
• When you book a villa, you’re booking the bedrooms so you get the accommodation as well as the venue. Not only does this mean you don’t have to pay for other accommodation, but you can enjoy hanging out with friends or family who can stay at the villa with you.
• Villas are costly (see below!) but can be value for money once you factor in the inclusions, especially the fact you are getting the accommodation and so can have others who will also be at staying at the villa help to share the cost.
• Many villas are 5-star so you experience incredible luxury during your stay. Who doesn’t want to experience living like a celebrity during their wedding week!